This document regulates the Privacy and Cookies Policy of the UchwytyTV.pl website, operated through the website, made available at the URL: http://uchwytytv.pl together with further subpages, hereinafterreferred to as the"Service". The service is managed ARKAS sp. z o.o., ul. Kuziennicza 4, 59-400 Jawor (KRS: 0000021634, NIP: 695140191919) firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter also referred to as "Company", "Administrator").
In fulfilling the overarching goal of respecting users' privacy, we strive to take all due diligence. In order to meet this assumption, we implement standards and principles resulting from generally applicable laws. These include in particular:
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred toasthe GDPR);
- The Personal Data Protection Act of 2018 (which replaced the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997);
- the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services;
- Act of 16 July 2004.
In particular, we make reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal data is:
- processed in accordance with the law,
- collected for the purposes set out herein and for legitimate purposes,
- not subjected to further processing incompatible with the above purposes,
- substantively correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed,
- adequately protected against unauthorised access, destruction, disclosure and unlawful use,
- stored in a form which allows identification of the data subjects for no longer than is necessary to achieve the purpose of the processing.
The data processed by the Administrator is stored on (1) internal, (2) external, secure and professional servers, on the basis of their own infrastructure or agreements concluded by the Administrator. These agreements shall take into account the appropriate level of data security.
- Controller of personal data
The administrator of personal data processed within the Service is the Company i.e. ARKAS sp. z o.o. ul. Kuziennicza 4, 59-400 Jawor (KRS: 0000021634, TAX ID: 6951401919) email@example.com.
- Information obligation under Article 13 of the GDPR on personal data
- We process your personal data in order to:
- conducting correspondence using the e-mail form and/or e-mail addresses used by the Administrator (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and others) – regarding current contact, product information, responding to inquiries including technical support. The legal basis for data processing is the performance of the contract, or the performance of the service (Article 6(1)(b.b GDPR) and/or consent to the processing of personal data for the purposes of contact and correspondence (legal basis: Art. 6 para. 1 lit a GDPR);
- performance of the contract, order, service or other purpose which the Administrator pursues for the User. The legal basis for data processing is the performance of the contract (Article 6(1)(b.b GDPR);
- sale of products offered by the Administrator - the legal basis for data processing is the performance of the contract (Art. 6 para. 1 lit.b GDPR);
- providing the newsletter service and sending commercial information electronically - only if the User has given his consent. The legal basis for data processing is consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit.b GDPR);
- marketing – the legal basis for data processing is the legitimate interest of the Administrator – marketing of own products and services (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR);
- consideration of complaints, investigation and defense in the event of mutual claims - the legal basis for data processing is the legitimate interest of the Administrator – (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR).
- The scope of the data processed depends on the purpose and what data has been provided to us. For example, as part of the contact form, the data processed is your name; e-mail; phone; possible data in the attachment of the message body. Personal data processed in e-mail correspondence includes data that we have voluntarily provided (e.g. name; telephone number; e-mail). Personal data will not be subject to profiling;
- The sharing of personal data is voluntary. This means that the User is not obliged to provide his personal data, however, provided that in this case it may not be possible to use a specific service (e.g. contact form, newsletter, store). In particular, this applies to the necessary data for the contact form marked with an asterisk (*);
- The User's personal data will be processed and stored for the period which the Administrator provides each time when obtaining data, and in the absence of providing this period - for the period necessary for the performance of the contract, the performance of the service or order, and after that period for the purposes and for the time and to the extent required by law or to secure possible claims. If the processing of this data is based on consent , then the data will not be stored after the withdrawal of this consent, except in the special cases indicated in the GDPR. The Administrator may retain data for a longer period of time when this is due to an obligation imposed on the Administrator;
- Basis for the processing of personal data by electronic means
We do not process this personal data after you have finished using the service provided electronically, however, subject to the possibility of further use of these data, which are:
- necessary for the settlement of the service and the redress for payment for the use of the service,
- necessary to clarify the circumstances of the unauthorised use of the service,
- authorised for processing under separate laws or contracts.
The data obtained in this way are processed on the basis of Art. 18 points 1, 2, 5 and Art. 19 points 1 and 2 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services.
In other cases, we ask for your voluntary consent to the processing of your personal data. This consent is given, in particular, by ticking the checkbox when declaring that you have consented to the processing of your personal data.
- Entrustment and sharing of personal data
Depending on what data the User has made available to the Administrator and what services the User uses (e.g. online store) the recipients of personal data may be entities:
- providing and supporting the Administrator's IT systems, including for the purpose of operating the Website, the Online Store and the complaint system (e.g. web host);
- providing services related to the day-to-day activities of the Administrator (e.g. marketing agency);
- providing services for the supply of products;
- providing online payment services in the online store (e.g. PayU, PayByNet, DotPay);
- in cases where this is justified for the purposes of achieving legal or accounting purposes, a law firm, an accountancy office,
– under the relevant agreements, including, where necessary, contracts entrusting the processing of personal data. The Controller requires such service providers to comply with the law, a high degree of protection of privacy and the security of personal data.
The legal basis for entrusting personal data was Article 31 of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data, and now there are provisions of the GDPR and the new Law on the Protection of Personal Data,
We do not share the collected data with third parties, except where required by generally applicable law, i.e. on the basis of a request from a competent authority or court.
- User Permissions
As a User, you have the right to: (1) access the content of your data, (2) rectify it, (3) delete it, (4) restrict its processing, (5) data portability. The exercise of the rights referred to above may be carried out by indicating their requests and sending them to the Administrator to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case of doubts related to the processing of personal data, the User may ask the Administrator by e-mail email@example.com to request information. Notwithstanding the above, if the User believes that the Administrator processes his personal data in violation of the provisions of the GDPR, he has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Server logs
These are internal event logs of the Service server, automatically recording requests of pages that are sent when Users use the Service. System logs contain a page request sent by the User, an IP address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of the request, and one or more "cookies" that can uniquely identify the User's browser.
The data collected in the system logs may be used by us for a precisely unspecified period, solely for the purpose of administering the Service. They are not transferred to third parties, except as described herein.
In connection with your use of the Service, we may automatically collect and store in server logs technical details about your use of the services, your requests for electronic services, your IP address and technical data about the operation of the Service in connection with your activities. This includes, in particular, information on the commencement, termination and extent of each use of the service provided electronically. We may also collect information to store it locally on your device using your browser's storage mechanism.
By providing services to you, we may automatically use your browser, app, or device cache. This use consists in storing data in the browser memory installed on the User's device. Within the local memory, it is possible to store data intersessingly, i.e. between sessions of the User. The purpose of using the cache is to speed up the use of the Service, by eliminating the situation in which the same data would be repeatedly downloaded from the Service, thereby burdening the User's Internet connection.
If you give us or third parties your consent through the cookies they administer, we may use geolocation functionality to collect and process information about your whereabouts. For this purpose, data can be processed: IP number, from GPS sensor, from Wi-Fi point or from mobile network base stations.
- Pixel tag
We or third parties may use the pixel tag functionality through the cookies they administer. These are elements published in digital content and allow you to record information e.g. about the User's activity on the website.
- Cookies - introduction
When providing services to Users, we use professional technologies to collect and store information, such as cookies. These are commonly used, small files containing a string of characters that are sent and saved on the end device (e.g. computer, laptop, tablet, smartphone) used by the User when he visits the Service. This information is sent to the clipboard of the browser you are using, which sends it back at the next time you access the website. Cookies contain information necessary for the proper use of the Website. Most often they contain the name of the website from which they originate, the duration of their storage on the end device and a unique number.
- Basis for processing cookies
Users using electronically provided services through the Service, please voluntarily consent to the processing of cookies by storing information or accessing information already stored in their telecommunications terminal equipment.
Consent to the processing of cookies takes place in particular by using the button containing a statement of consent to the processing of cookies or confirmation of familiarising yourself with its terms and conditions. This consent may be withdrawn at any time, free of charge and described in the section on cookie management. We process cookies on the basis of Art. 173 of the Act of 16 July 2004 on Telecommunications Law.
- What cookies can we use?
We can categorize cookies based on three methods of sharing.
- necessary files – these cookies allow the proper functioning of the Website and the functionalities that the User wants to use, e.g. authenticating cookies. Without saving them to the User's device, it is impossible to use the Service,
- functional files – files that allow you to remember the settings chosen by the User and adjust them to his needs and preferences, e.g. in terms of the language chosen, font size, appearance of the website. They allow the Seller to improve the functionality and performance of the website. Without saving them to the User's device, the use of certain functionalities of the Service may be limited,
- business files – this category includes e.g. advertising cookies. They allow you to adapt the ads displayed on or outside the Service to your preferences. Without saving them to the User's device, the use of certain functionalities of the Service may be limited.
In terms of their duration, we distinguish between two categories of cookies:
- session files – existing until the end of a given session of the User,
- persistent files – existing after the user has completed the session.
In terms of distinguishing between the entity administering cookies, we extract:
- Administrator cookies,
- third-party cookies.
- Administrator cookies
Cookies of the Administrator allow to recognize the User's device and display the Website website adapted to his individual expectations, which makes the use of its functionality easier and more pleasant. By saving these files to your device, you can, for example, remember your login details, maintain a session after logging in, remember selected goods or services, or adjust to your preferences, such as content placement, language or color.
- Third-party cookies
- Google Adwords - they allow you to run and evaluate the quality of advertising campaigns, implemented using Google Adwords,
- Google Analytics – they allow you to evaluate the quality of advertising campaigns, carried out using Google Adwords service, as well as to study the behavior and traffic of users and compile traffic statistics,
- Google Maps – they allow you to store information about you that allows you to use the functionality of maps available within The Google Maps service. Google Inc. can track your location
- YouTube – They allow you to store customer information that allows you to use the functionality of The YouTube service. Google Inc. may track the user's playback of the videos.
The use of third-party cookies is subject to the privacy and cookies policy applied by these entities. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the principles of processing personal data and the privacy policies of entities that most often and to the fullest extent can process our data:
- Manage cookies and other information
Most often, browser settings allow cookies and other information to be placed on the end device by default. If you do not agree to save these files, you must change your internet browser settings accordingly. You can turn off saving for all connections from or for a specific website, and remove them. How you manage files depends on the software you're using. You can find the current file management policies in the settings of your web browser.
To manage your cookie settings, select your web browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions:
- Internet Explorer
- Safari (iOS)
- Windows Phone
As regards information about your preferences collected by the Google Display Network, you may view and edit the information resulting from cookies using the Google Ads Preferences tool.
Information about managing cookies on your mobile phone can be found in the User's Manual of the respective phone.
Consent to the processing of cookies is voluntary. Please note, however, that restrictions on their use may hinder or prevent the use of part of the functionality of the Service.
- Links to other websites or software
The Service may contain links to other websites or software. We are not responsible for the privacy and cookie policies of these websites or in this software. We recommend that you read the privacy and cookies policies of these websites or software after accessing or installing them.
We reserve the right to change this Privacy and Cookies Policy. In this case, we will publish an updated version of it at this location.
- Contact and report
We constantly do our best to process your personal data and cookies to the highest standards. That is why we have a system in place to respond promptly to the threat situations of these standards. If you identify a threat or violation, please contact us immediately using the following information:
ARKAS sp. z o.o.
Ul. Kuziennicza 4, 59-400 Sycamore
+48 76 871 19 78
We are happy to read any feedback. Therefore, if you have any questions, requests or concerns regarding the processing of personal data or cookies, we encourage you to contact us.