Placing orders in the Store is possible provided that the ICT system used by the customer meets the following minimum technical requirements:
Having a computer or other electronic device with access to the Internet,
Having a web browser
Having an active e-mail address (hereinafter referred to as e-mail address).
Registration in the Store is voluntary and free. The customer has the option of browsing the Store's assortment, making purchases or reservations without registering.
Personal data provided by the Customer in the process of registration or ordering goods are processed by Arkas Sp. z o. o
The Seller uses "cookie" files to collect information related to the use of the Store's website by the Customer. The customer may agree to enable cookies. Detailed information on the purpose of storing and accessing information using Cookies, as well as the Customer's ability to specify the conditions for storing or accessing information contained in Cookies, by means of software settings installed in the Customer's telecommunications end device or service configuration, can be found in the tab http://uchwytytv.pl/content/7-ciasteczka
The customer has the right to access their personal data and to correct them. For this purpose, he should contact the Seller - address: ul. Kuziennicza 4, 59-400 Jawor or via e-mail marketing @ arkas .pl
The customer has the right to obtain information as to whether and to what extent his personal data are processed, as well as information about the purpose and scope of the processing of his personal data. For this purpose, he should contact the Seller in the manner indicated in point 6 above.
The customer can access these Regulations at any time and free of charge.
The Customer may register in the Store (create a Customer Account) by pressing the "Log in" link on the Store's home page ( https://uchwytytv.pl/logowanie?back=my-account ) or register when placing an order. To register, you need to fill in the registration form by entering your login and password.
In order to register, it is required to read and accept these Regulations, as well as the Customer's consent to the processing of his personal data provided during registration, marked as obligatory. Providing data marked as obligatory is necessary to set up a Customer Account, execute and handle orders and reservations made in the Store, as well as to properly perform services provided electronically. Providing data marked as obligatory is voluntary, however, it is necessary to register. Providing personal data not marked as obligatory is voluntary.
After completing the registration activities, a message confirming the registration will be sent by the Seller to the Customer's e-mail address (e-mail address).
After registration, the Customer may log in to the Store by providing the login and password provided during registration.
The condition for purchasing goods from the Store's assortment is placing an order. Orders may be placed twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.
Placing an order by the Customer is possible after completing the order form correctly, reading and accepting the Store Regulations, providing the Customer with his personal data, marked in the form as obligatory, and the Customer's consent to the processing of his personal data provided when placing the order in order to execution and handling of the order placed in the Store. Providing personal data marked as obligatory is voluntary, but necessary to place an order. Providing personal data not marked as obligatory is voluntary.
In order to place an order, please do the following:
select the ordered goods by clicking the button symbolizing the basket - (selected goods are placed in the basket),
Set up an account or log in to an existing account or provide the data of the ordering party along with the delivery address,
read the regulations and confirm and accept their content,
choose the delivery method and choose the payment method,
confirm placing the order by pressing the button "I am placing an order with an obligation to pay".
- A registered customer (having a Customer Account) may place an order using the Customer Account.
- Information about the total cost of the order, which includes the price of the goods and the costs of its delivery, is each time provided on the Store's website before placing the order by the Customer.
- When placing an order - until you press the button "I am placing an order with an obligation to pay", the customer has the option to modify the provided data and to select goods or cancel the transaction. The order is placed by pressing the button "I am placing an order with the obligation to pay"
- Placing an order by the Customer means submitting to the Seller a binding offer to conclude a contract for the sale of goods being the subject of the order. The customer is bound by his offer for 3 working days. If the Customer has not received an order confirmation by the expiry of this period, he or she is no longer bound by the offer.
- After placing the order by the Customer, to the e-mail address (e-mail address) indicated in the order form or in the Customer Account, when the Customer has placed the order using the Customer Account, the Seller will send a message confirming the order acceptance, containing all relevant line items. The sales contract is concluded when the Customer receives an electronic message containing the confirmation of the order for execution.
- If, after the Customer places an order covering several goods, it turns out that the execution of part of the order will not be possible within the time provided for the order, the Seller will immediately inform the Customer via e-mail to the e-mail address provided by the Customer. In this case, the Customer may, without any costs, cancel the order in part, the implementation of which is not possible within the prescribed period, or cancel the order in its entirety.
- In the case specified in point 21, when the Customer has already made the payment for the ordered goods in advance, the Seller shall immediately reimburse the Customer, no later than within fourteen days, of the paid price or its appropriate part, if the order is partially completed. The reimbursement will be made using the same method of payment as used by the Customer, unless the Customer expressly agrees to a different method of return, which does not involve any costs for him.
- The prices of the Goods are given in Polish zlotys and are gross prices, including VAT appropriate for a given product, and the included KGO fee (waste management costs) within the meaning of Art. 25 of the Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Act of July 29, 2005, Journal of of 2005, No. 180, item 1495 as amended d.
- The prices of goods given for a specific product do not include delivery costs. The costs of delivery of the goods are each time provided after completing the order and included in the total value of the order.
- The total value of the order includes the price of the goods and the cost of their delivery. The customer is informed about the total value of the order before pressing the button "I am placing an order with the obligation to pay"
- Changing the prices of goods in the Store does not affect orders placed before the change.
Subject to point 2 below, the Customer who is a Consumer may withdraw from the contract for the sale of goods purchased in the Store (from a distance sales contract) without giving any reason, by submitting a written declaration in accordance with the template available at: http: // arkas .pl / forms /odstapienie_od_umowy.pdf , within fourteen days from the date of receipt of the ordered goods, to the warehouse address : Arkas Sp. z o. o., ul. Kuziennicza 4, 59-400 Jawor. To meet this deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry.
The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not entitled to the Consumer in the following cases: provision of services commenced, with the consent of the Consumer, before the deadline to withdraw from a distance contract; concerning audio and visual recordings and recorded on IT data carriers after the Consumer has removed their original packaging; contracts for benefits for which the price or remuneration depends solely on the price movement on the financial market, over which the entrepreneur has no control and which may occur before the deadline to withdraw from the contract; services with the properties specified by the Consumer in the order placed by him or closely related to his person; the provision of items delivered in a sealed package, which cannot be returned after opening the package due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the package has been opened after delivery; services which, due to their nature, cannot be returned or whose subject quickly deteriorates; the provision of non-prefabricated items manufactured according to the consumer's specifications or serving to satisfy his individual needs;
In the event of withdrawal from the sales contract by the Consumer, the contract is considered void and the Consumer is released from any obligations.
In the event of withdrawal from the sales contract by the Consumer, the Consumer is obliged to return the goods unchanged, unless the change was necessary within the limits of ordinary management. The return of the goods should take place immediately, but no later than within fourteen days from the date of withdrawal from the sales contract. To meet the deadline, it is enough to return the items before its expiry.
The goods should be Arkas to the warehouse address : @9L5U6 Sp. z o. o., ul. Kuziennicza 4, 59-400 Jawor.
The costs of returning the goods to the Seller as a result of withdrawal from the sales contract are borne by the Consumer.
In the event of withdrawal from the contract of sale by the Consumer, the Seller shall promptly, but not later than within fourteen days, reimburse the Consumer for the price of the goods paid and the fee charged for delivering the goods to the Customer, however within the cheapest and basic delivery method offered. The reimbursement will be made using the same method of payment as used by the Consumer, unless he expressly agrees to a different method that will not involve any costs for him.
The Seller is liable to the Customer if the item sold has a physical or legal defect (warranty) on the terms specified in the provisions of the Civil Code.
A complaint may be submitted by submitting a written declaration or via e-mail: complaint @ arkas .pl . The customer may submit an electronic application at: http: // complaints. arkas .pl . In each case, the complaint should contain the name and surname of the applicant, correspondence address, the date of the sale contract, the type of goods complained about, a detailed description of the defect and the date of its finding, and information whether the purchase was made in connection with the customer's business activity. Along with the submission of the complaint, the Customer should provide the Seller, at his expense, with the advertised goods and proof of purchase.
Written complaints should be submitted to the following address: Arkas sp. @0P4C7 oo ul. Kuziennicza 4, 59-400 Jawor.
The seller will consider and respond to the complaint within fourteen days from the date of its submission, in the same way as the complaint was submitted. The Customer will be informed about the method of considering the complaint in accordance with the data provided in the complaint.
Detailed rights of the Customer who is a Consumer under the warranty are regulated by the provisions of the Act of 23 April 1964 - Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 121)
The contract for the provision of electronic services is concluded upon the successful completion and acceptance of the registration form by the Customer or each time upon placing an order in the Store. The contract is concluded for an indefinite period.
In order to ensure the security of data transmission in connection with the placing of Orders by the Customer, the Seller takes technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of threat to the security of the services provided.
The customer is obliged in particular to:
use the Store in a way that does not interfere with its functioning, in particular through the use of specific software or devices,
not taking actions such as: sending or posting unsolicited commercial information in the Online Store; undertaking IT activities or any other activities aimed at obtaining information not intended for the client
use the store in a manner consistent with the provisions of the law in force in the territory of the Republic of Poland and the provisions of these Regulations,
not to provide or transmit content prohibited by applicable law,
use the Store in a manner that is not inconvenient for other Customers and for the Seller, respecting their personal rights and all their rights,
use of any content posted in the Online StoreuttersTV.pl for personal use only.
The customer may terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services at any time and without giving any reason.
The customer may terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services by sending a notice of termination via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org . A customer who has registered in the Store (set up a Customer Account) may also terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services by submitting a request to delete the Customer Account by sending, via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com , a message containing a request to delete the Customer Account along with with an indication of the e-mail address (e-mail address) that was provided during registration in the Store.
The Seller may terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services with a 7-day notice period for important reasons, including the Customer's breach of the obligations indicated in point 3.
The Seller will be entitled to submit a declaration of termination of the contract for the provision of electronic services by sending them via e-mail to the e-mail address (e-mail address) indicated by the Customer in the order or booking form or during registration, if the Customer has set up a Customer Account.
If the Customer has registered in the Store (created a Customer account), termination of the contract for the provision of electronic services by either Party, as well as its termination with the consent of both Parties will result in the removal of the Account.
Termination or termination with the consent of both Parties to the contract for the provision of electronic services does not affect the rights acquired by the Parties prior to the termination or termination of the contract.
By registering in the Store, the Customer agrees to the collection and processing by the Seller of the personal data provided in the form within the meaning of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended) solely for the purpose of executing Orders.
The customer may consent to receive advertising and commercial information from the Seller, including by means of electronic communication. This consent is given by the Customer by selecting the appropriate option on the registration form. Expressing consent is not a condition for the execution of the Order.
The customer has the right to access and correct the personal data provided, as well as to request deletion of data.